How do I set the availability of a clinician?
If you are taking bookings online you will want to manage the availability of your team for the online booking system.
You can manage clinician availability as follows:
- Sign in to your Hashealth account
- Click on "Clinicians" on the left side menu
- Click on the "availability" button of the clinician whose availability you wish to manage
By default all clinician calendars are set to 08:00-16:00.
To change the regular hours of a clinician you can:
- Enter the regular hours for each day of the week
- Click "Save hours"
- You will see that the availability for all future days in the calendar will be updated to reflect this.
To update a single day on the calendar you can:
- Click on the day you wish to edit
- Enter in the periods of availability you wish to make the clinician available
- Click "Set hours"
In this example Jane's hours for Thursday 11th of February are being updated with 2 periods. 9am to 9am and 1pm to 2pm.